why level 510 is different between iPad/iPhone version and desktop version

Options
Kelvin_Chiu
Kelvin_Chiu Posts: 2 Newbie

iPad/iPhone version is with the goal "Collect the bottle caps" but desktop version is "Eat the honey and save the bears"

Answers

• TDRock
    TDRock Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I do not have an answer but I'm having the same experience.  I actually asked this question earlier but my question is apparently being blocked "in moderation" for whatever reason so I'm glad you posted.  What's frustrating is I solved 510 on iPad but I cannot progress on Desktop/Facebook until I solve this other version.

• Kelvin_Chiu
    Kelvin_Chiu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I do not have an answer but I'm having the same experience.  I actually asked this question earlier but my question is apparently being blocked "in moderation" for whatever reason so I'm glad you posted.  What's frustrating is I solved 510 on iPad but I cannot progress on Desktop/Facebook until I solve this other version.

So sad! You know I cannot always use my iPad to play but desktop version is really really hard to complete.
  • gwiz62
    gwiz62 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same exact issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?