We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game resetting to level 1

sidney1234
sidney1234 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 512 on Soda on my phone, but on king.com and on a new ipad, after logging in, I am treated as a newcomer to Soda and set to Level 1.  With my old ipad, the phone and ipad would successfully keep track so that I could play on either one.  Any thoughts?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

So, on your old phone were you linked with facebook or kingdom? Whichever one you were sync'd with you will need to log into that account on the new iPad (so log into the facebook account/kingdom account)

Oh, and its it's not possible to link King.com with your mobile, only with facebook.

• sidney1234

I'm logged in with my user account, not with Facebook.  Candy Crush Saga links my mobile and the king.com website together with no problem.  Candy Crush Soda Saga does not.  On the new ipad, I logged into my account (not Facebook) and it successfully synched up with Candy Crush Saga, but did NOT synch up with Candy Crush Soda Saga.  Nevertheless, my phone continues to advance me even though I'm logged into exactly the same account (email/password/nickname).

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

Okay, so you're using kingdom (the in-app saving system) and not King.com, the game website? 

I'm not sure why it shouldn't sync up, sure you are using the right account details?

• sidney1234

I'm sure - I only have the one account and the nickname matches up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?