We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My game shuts down when I spend gold to get extra moves. Lost 36 gold so far. Emailed developer.

Angelmom0810
Angelmom0810 Posts: 1 Newbie

Since the last update, when I spend gold bars to get the five extra moves, my game shuts down. I emailed the developer and immediately got a generic response with a link to this page. Not only do I not get a chance to finish my level, but the game takes the gold! I'm out at least 36 gold bars now and very upset with this game right now! I made sure my game was up to date and that my device was running correctly. How do I get this issue fixed and how do I get my gold back?!

Answers

• Jukebox_Jack
    Jukebox_Jack Posts: 1 Newbie

Same thing has happened me especially on the bubblegum bonus levels. Extremely annoying. I have lost 51 gold as its happened 5 times. Three times when it only cost me 9 gold and twice when it cost me 12. Needs sorted out!

• Teezy
    Teezy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2015

Same issue here. Also happened on the bubblegum levels (level 5 to be specific). I'm not so much annoyed at losing the progress, but the lost gold is a pain.

It's bad enough when I mistakenly hit the button to continue when I don't want to (confirmation before spending would be great), but at least technically that's my fault.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?