Didn't get my reward

Options
TammyJoyce
TammyJoyce Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2021 in Support

I didn't get my reward when I completed a task. Plus, you have this thing that keeps appearing here, click here to confirm your email. I've already done it. Wow!

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TammyJoyce and welcome to Soda Community 😀

what event with a task are you talking about, exactly? Mr Toffee fair, Color Splash or?

try to disconnect and reconnect to your King/Facebook account

• visit profile - log out - close game - clear cache - restart device - open game - log in - you might need to open and close the app to help the game load the features/events and theme

if you don't know how to clear cache please tell me where you play Soda (browser or soda app) and what device.

this might help with getting your reward back and the recurring "confirm your email" pop up.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TammyJoyce and welcome to Soda Community 😀

what event with a task are you talking about, exactly? Mr Toffee fair, Color Splash or?

try to disconnect and reconnect to your King/Facebook account

• visit profile - log out - close game - clear cache - restart device - open game - log in - you might need to open and close the app to help the game load the features/events and theme

if you don't know how to clear cache please tell me where you play Soda (browser or soda app) and what device.

this might help with getting your reward back and the recurring "confirm your email" pop up.

• heidi16
    heidi16 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I didn’t get my reward after completing the volt games. There where 5 games and I completed them but then it just disappeared and I didn’t get any rewards.

• Glenice_Hunt
    Glenice_Hunt Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

I completed the Chocolate Box on level 8080 and didn't receive the 20 gold bars earned in Candy Crush.

• lbav95
    lbav95 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I finished the 3rd level of the chocolate box and did not receive my 10 gold bars earned.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?