why is level 35 NOT the same in facbook as is on my ..NO bubbles on bottom .why ?

Options
Marylou_Sakosky
Marylou_Sakosky Posts: 8 Level 2

On YOu tube .there is NO bubbles on bottom of lever 35 ON NO level but mine ..lolol  .Its a game ..really folks..Sometimes you can manage to move up .I am shocked to see some are on lever 585  and such when I feel like a dork cause I cannot move up THEN when I say something you just nicely come along an slap '''difficult level ''' YA THINK . How to move those freaking bubbles from bottom ..or you never do win 35 level and looks like I am done .

Best Answer

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are always levels that are different on mobile to how they are on Facebook. I play a lot of the games and it goes for all King games. Sometimes you will find out that passing a level on mobile is easier than facebook or vice versa. 

I think when I passed it, it must have been different with the bubbles. Post a screenshot so I can see how it looks now. Maybe I can help. 

Answers

• aCe
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are always levels that are different on mobile to how they are on Facebook. I play a lot of the games and it goes for all King games. Sometimes you will find out that passing a level on mobile is easier than facebook or vice versa. 

I think when I passed it, it must have been different with the bubbles. Post a screenshot so I can see how it looks now. Maybe I can help. 

• Marylou_Sakosky
    Marylou_Sakosky Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I DO NOT USE MOBILE AND I HAVE UNLOCKED MY level 60 to move on to level 61 THIS IS NOT RIGHT and I bought this fair and square.. these folks are looking to get out of support ..NO One can help no more and I moved on so I would be a fool .. I played 60 for months before I felt like a fool.. IT IS A FREAKING GAME FOR CHRIST SAKE ..move on .. stop the stupid crap and move us on ..SOME ARE ON 520 LEVEL omg .. I would not know how to act .. I LOVE POGO .COM ..I HAVE FREE .TRIALS TOO AT LAVERNLARU.. COME PLAY THERE .. AT least you have a chance at cash.. badges.. dress up minis .. play folks in a room .. DO NOT even know why I played this stupid game this long.. till I get back my level 61  .. never NEVER another dime  

• aCe
    Options

You say it's only a game so keep that in mind, there's no need to get so wound up about it. Take some time out from the game if you feel stressed by it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?