Bubblegum Hill

Kirk_Clapp
Kirk_Clapp Posts: 2 Newbie

I've already seen answers claiming that Bubblegum Hill is only rolled out to random players.

At this point, I don't believe that. It has been roughly three months now since seeing the challenge.

Fairly certain there must be something wrong with my profile. Have already tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Then the challenge appears until I sign in. After that I no longer receive the special challenges.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

There is nothing wrong with your profile, trust me. If you search around the site you will see that there are plenty of other players who don't have this in their game. Just gotta keep your fingers crossed that it gets added to your game at some point. 

• Kirk_Clapp
    Kirk_Clapp Posts: 2 Newbie

Nope, not buying that BS. I lost the Bubblegum Hill challenge as soon as I opted to sign up in order to not lose progress and sync across other devices. It's a profile issue, not a random rollout.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi @all,

Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Customer Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?