We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I do not have access to Bubble Gum Hill Challenge on Candy Crush Soda Saga via Windows app

Fullenlove
Fullenlove Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there! 

I do not have access to Bubble Gum Hill challenge for Candy Crush Soda Saga on either my Windows Surface Pro 2 tablet or my Windows Phone. I have tried accessing the Bubble Gum Hill challenge using the Candy Crush Soda Saga app from the Windows app store on both my Windows Surface tablet and Windows phone, as well as tried by accessing it on Candy Crush Soda Saga via Facebook, yet neither options allow me to access Bubble Gum Hill challenge.

I was able to access Bubble Gum Hill Challenge only once weeks ago, but this was when I played via the Windows Candy Crush Soda Saga app when I was NOT synced with my FB profile -- as soon as I synced my FB account with the app, Bubble Gum Hill challenge disappeared.

My roommate successfully plays Bubble Gum Hill challenge on Candy Crush Soda Saga via her iPhone 5 every weekend like clockwork (including last night), so I know the challenge is available for her on her iPhone, I just cannot access it on my Windows Surface Tablet or my Windows phone.

Is the missing Bubble Gum Hill challenge just isolated to Windows phone and Windows tablet users, like a platform issue or a glitch of the Candy Crush Soda Saga app from the Windows app store?

I have troubleshot this every way I've read how; I've logged in and out of the app on both my phone and my tablet, I've re-installed the app on both my phone and my tablet, I've tried playing via FB -- all with no success of accessing Bubble Gum Hill challenge on Candy Crush Soda Saga via my Windows phone or my Windows Surface tablet. Is there a way to fix this issue? 

Any help you can provide is much appreciated! Thanks in advance for the assistance! :)

Answers

• Sarmad_Sheraz
    Sarmad_Sheraz Posts: 1 Newbie

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Everyone in my family has bubblegum hill but I'm the only one that doesn't, is it a glitch or something? I heard that apparently only 40% of their players get it because their doing a test run, but that was 6 months ago when they said it was a test run. I'm sure it should be released fully now, it's kind of unfair if they're only giving it to specific players over and over again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?