How to clear 615 level

Options
taherkhanji52
taherkhanji52 Posts: 4 Newbie

It is not so much a question, more a statement. I have played level 615 around 400 times now, and yes it is stated as hard. Still, I have the impression that it is impossible to pass. With 614 levels, I consider myself quite experienced, but I cannot help thinking,

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi there-  We have a player on here called Pete Peppers. He is a real pro at Soda and he recently wrote a really detailed thread with some tips on this level. Check it out here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-level-615 

I hope his advice can help you work through the icing on this level :-) 

Good luck and keep trying! 

• pay-it-fwd
    pay-it-fwd Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I figured out what to do.  After 500 attempts I removed the game.  Just like I did with Farm Heroes Saga.  King.com is the most successful game company on Facebook but that still is not good enough for them.  They are consumed by greed and want people to waste money on Boosters which do not even help pass a level.  Since they apparently don't understand ethics, perhaps not playing their games or not giving them money is something they might understand.  Good luck!!  :)

• Morne_van_Dyk
    Morne_van_Dyk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level is rubbish. I have been stuck here for weeks now. Tried everything and will not waste my boosters. Cannot even use lollipop hammers!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?