We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Bubblegum hill gold bars

ABHicks1
ABHicks1 Posts: 2 Newbie

I beat the bubblegum hill challenge and played soda saga until I could do the hill again. I only played for about 15 minutes and checked in and I was still on top. I didn't check back again until this morning and I didn't get any gold bars!  

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I think you need to be sometime on top in order to win some gold. Also make sure you´re connected to your Kingdom or your Facebook account.

• ABHicks1
    ABHicks1 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on top for at least 15 minutes. That's why I'm confused as to why I didn't receive any bars. 

• Lee-3
    Lee-3 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have the same problem... I didn't receive any bars since I didn't click on that "claim" my reward button while I was sleeping. And the hill was closing in an hour. I'm sure that I was reign on for at least 10 minutes! Why it cannot design as collect the bars automatically? Or we still have to wait till somebody took our throne then wake up and claim our bars? Does it have an alarm to wake us up?? Lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?