Any changes to level 615 planned?

Options
Beckett110
Beckett110 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been stuck on level 615 for weeks now and have not even come close to completing it, can you please advise if you intend to make changes to it to make it possible to complete or should I just give up and move on to another game?

It seems a shame to stop playing because of one level but it's now become boring playing the same level over and over with the same outcome!

Please consider making it easier!

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Beckett!

Level 615 in Soda is tricky - but not impossible. Please see this thread with a video showing how to solve it: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/level-615

Cheers :-)

• hvthomas
    hvthomas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Try it on a desk top if you are playing on a handheld device, or viseversa

• RedWillow
    RedWillow Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

As of today at least, the Facebook version is materially easier than the iOS versions.  Specifically the 2 sparkle candies at the top now have the same amount of ice covering both of them, so you can use vertical striped candies to clear them, rather than hoping you get a fish/horizontal stripe to just clear the top one.  In addition, the FB version doesn't have the licorice, making your fish/horizontal stripe shots more effective.  Still not easy, but way easier than iOS.  

Why they start by making the levels rely on deep luck, and then can't keep the levels in sync between the platforms as they nerf them still eludes me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?