We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why doesn't the freaking stripped candy work on Soda Crush???

waaasabe
waaasabe Posts: 2 Newbie

It only blows up a few pieces instead of the WHOLE LINE LIKE IT IS SUPPOSED TO!!!! WTF!!! I should have passed WAY more levels and because of this, I get STUCK on levels!!! I REFUSE TO PURCHASE ANY THING ELSE FROM KING UNTIL THEY FIX ALL THESE RIP OFF FLAWS ON MOBILE, TABLET & DESKTOP APPS!!!!!! 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

What level are you on about? The striped lollipop normally gets rid of a row and a column. 

As far as I know, there's not one single booster that guarantees you access to the next level in any of their games.

• waaasabe
    waaasabe Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 231. The stripped candy does NOT blow up a row or column... only 1-3 pieces on the the row or column if I am lucky. This is happening on the mobile, tablet & desktop apps. I am not saying that it will give me access to the next level... do you understand what I am saying? Does it make sense?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?