We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 310 of Candy Crush Soda is quite impossible...?

Yee_Chin_Lee
Yee_Chin_Lee Posts: 5 Level 2

The number of bottles that pop up is too few to allow me to cross the level. This looks like another one of the poorly design level in Soda.

Answers

• Tante_Namit
    Tante_Namit Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited March 2015

Actually, there are enough Bottles. To get enough Bottles you must first pop at least 3 Bottles on the right side of the playing field.  After you pop 3 Bottles there is a slim chance new Bottles will appear on the bottom left side of the playing field. If you clear all 4 Bottles on the right side new Bottles will appear 100% of the time. As you can see in the video, there are enough Bottles to complete the level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieDqWnfGI4Y

• Debbie_Tracey
    Debbie_Tracey Posts: 4 Newbie

no there are not enough bottles. I have cleared the bottles on the right and still do not get more bottles to pop. This level is insane and really getting on my nerves. I understand you have to play these levels until they decided to give you the right combinations to pass it but going on for weeks is ridiculous. Ready to just quit the game. Mostly it takes most of my moves to even get the bottles on the right side and then only a few bottles show up giving me only the 4 or 5 bottles before I run out of moves. Once I actually got 12 bottles, it seemed the game was actually working because I started getting bottles after popping the ones on the right. That was a one and only time I got more than 5 or 6. This level is just too difficult to finish if  you are not giving us the bottles to pop. Either release more bottles or give us many more moves, too frustrating

• Debbie_Tracey
    Debbie_Tracey Posts: 4 Newbie

still trying and i have popped all 4 bottles on the right many times and have not gotten any more bottles to show up on the left, I just played a game where after popping the 4 on the right i had 19 moves on the left and not a single bottle showed up, this level is not functioning the way it should and I am just going to quit playing because it is a waste of time when the game does not play the way it is supposed to causing you to never be able to move on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?