We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I start the game candy crush soda, the bar will fill up to 100 and then nothing happens

Johanna_Bremer
Johanna_Bremer Posts: 2 Newbie

well the game doesn't start don't know what happens. opened a new window, didn't help. played it yesterday without trouble. there isn't much to tell about. I would like to play one of my favorit games. Help me please?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Johanna,

I can still play in Google Chrome on my Windows 10. Both on my Facebook as on King.com.

The app in my Windows 10 works smooth too.

Have you cleared cache and done a restart on your PC? Try in Chrome too. 

• Johanna_Bremer
    Johanna_Bremer Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey Randle,

Thank you for your answer. I already play in Google Chrome on windows 8.1 It seems that the problem has solved itself.

I tryed before I gave you my answer and the game started without problems. Still don't know wat caused it.

Thanks.

Johanna

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Good stuff Johanna,

I´m not a tech savvy but my little experience tells me that some simple tricks like clearing cache or restarting a PC can sometimes do miracles. 

Don´t ask me why. Same goes for mobile. Often a restart or a reinstall can solve any issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?