Is there a way to win hammers or line blasters that is not buying them?

Options
Jamie_Bond
Jamie_Bond Posts: 2 Newbie

It would be great if you added a wheel of fortune of something like that for us to be able to win different prizes :) Thanks!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I think if they ever do some kind of in-game promo we'll be able to win prizes but right now, the only way is to use gold bars. I know that each level can be passed without boosters... but they help a little right ;)

• Jamie_Bond
    Jamie_Bond Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Well, I've been stuck on level 140 for days now and right now, it doesn't seem possible to pass it without a little help. Grrrr... It's getting frustrating, really.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?