Can i change my facebook profile picture

Options
julielad
julielad Posts: 17 Level 2

I want to use an avatar on facebook not my profile picture, how do i do that please.

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @julielad and welcome to Soda community !

Do you play Soda on app installed on your device? If yes:

If you play Soda and save your progress with a Facebook account, Soda will display your profile picture taken from Facebook.

If you want to change your picture in Soda, you might need to change your profile picture through Facebook settings.

However, if you have a pc or laptop available, there's still the option to create a King account (if you don't have one already) and link King account to Facebook account to sync your progress. Then you can use King account to play Soda and change your Soda profile picture through King account settings

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @julielad

No problem, we'll try a different approach so hopefully we get to be on the same page ๐Ÿ™‚

1- Thank you for providing the type of laptop you use. I looked up your laptop model and you should have Windows 10 running in your computer (Windows is the operating system that frequently asks you to install updates of, on your computer). Can you confirm?

2- Can you please take a full print screen /screenshot of where you play the game on your laptop? Hopefully with no personal info included. That way I can decide for myself where you play on.

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

After you captured your screen image, you can paste it on Paint program and save the picture as an image on your laptop

Upload the image from your laptop to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

And then click "reply" green button

Do ask if you need help with this ๐Ÿค—

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022 Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello!

If the game is on Facebook only, then your picture will remain the one from Facebook, I'm afraid. I don't have other ideas, I'm sorry.

You can play other King games on your computer but you'll have to download each game app individually. You won't be able to have them all in one place like in Facebook or the late king.com platform.

From what I can see, you can download the apps of Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Jelly, Candy Crush Friends, Farm Heroes Saga, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Blossom Blast Saga, Pet Rescue Saga

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Not all of them can be found in Microsoft Store.

In my previous comment I listed all the games that can be found in Microsoft Store. I don't think I've missed any

On a mobile device you can download all King games currently available. they should be even more than the ones you find on Facebook too because King company removed some of them from Facebook

ยซ13

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @julielad and welcome to Soda community !

Do you play Soda on app installed on your device? If yes:

If you play Soda and save your progress with a Facebook account, Soda will display your profile picture taken from Facebook.

If you want to change your picture in Soda, you might need to change your profile picture through Facebook settings.

However, if you have a pc or laptop available, there's still the option to create a King account (if you don't have one already) and link King account to Facebook account to sync your progress. Then you can use King account to play Soda and change your Soda profile picture through King account settings

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

• julielad
    Options

Thank you i have a King account and had to sync with facebook last night to carry on playing. At the moment my facebook profile picture is my profile on the games how do i change it to an avatar please.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,774 Level 5
    Options

Hello @julielad go to your profile page, next to your avatar you should see a camera icon. click it and follow the instructions. Have Fun! ๐Ÿ˜

• julielad
    Options

It's not my facebook profile picture i want to change, i don't want it as my profile on the games it's that i want to change

• msg4869
    msg4869 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @julielad

Great, you have a King account already ๐Ÿ™‚

Are you able to to visit your King profile settings in your Soda app and click on the camera icon? Like this:

You'll be able to add any picture from your images gallery in your device.

-------

If you really wish to pick one of the King avatars as your avatar in your King account then you need a laptop or pc, I'm afraid. Soda app on mobile device is not able to let you do this change. With a laptop/pc please visit www.king.com site, click "games" at the top left and then log in to your King account at the top right. Click "Settings" at the top right. you'll be able to choose one of the King avatars which will be displayed everywhere, even on Soda app on your mobile device.

• julielad
    Options

Thank you for the replies i only ever play on my laptop i don't have the app on my phone, i have been on King as Pitty_Kitty suggested and chose an avatar but my facebook profile photo is still on the games. Do you have any other suggestions please.

I am at level 3017 on candy crush saga (i play a lot lol)

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @julielad

I see. We'd need to take a step back and understand exactly where you play Soda and how you save your progress. ๐Ÿ™‚

You said this:

Thank you i have a King account and had to sync with facebook last night to carry on playing.

Does it mean that you play on Soda app installed on your laptop with Windows 10/11?

What laptop do you use? (make and model)

If you're now logging in to your King account instead of your Facebook account on Soda app, try disconnecting and reconnecting:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • In Soda app try to log out- close game app - restart device - open game app - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

Then try uploading any picture using the camera icon on Soda app:

If you don't have Soda app installed on your pc then where do you play? Do you play on Facebook site via browser (chrome, mozilla etc)?

Thank you

• julielad
    Options

I have always played online before i had to sync with facebook to carry on playing, i did a search on there to find candy crush i am not very savvy with this sort of thing as you may have noticed. I have an Asus X705M laptop

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @julielad

No problem, we'll try a different approach so hopefully we get to be on the same page ๐Ÿ™‚

1- Thank you for providing the type of laptop you use. I looked up your laptop model and you should have Windows 10 running in your computer (Windows is the operating system that frequently asks you to install updates of, on your computer). Can you confirm?

2- Can you please take a full print screen /screenshot of where you play the game on your laptop? Hopefully with no personal info included. That way I can decide for myself where you play on.

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

After you captured your screen image, you can paste it on Paint program and save the picture as an image on your laptop

Upload the image from your laptop to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

And then click "reply" green button

Do ask if you need help with this ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?