julielad Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Always wanting to upgrade to windows 11. Hope i have done it properly

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @julielad !

Thank you for your help. Yes, you're indeed playing through Facebook on Edge browser. This means the game will retrieve the picture from your Facebook profile and you'll be able to change it only if you change your picture on Facebook settings. There's no other way if you play through Facebook. ๐Ÿ™‚

Since King games are not playable anymore on king.com site as of 31st March, you won't be able to play games there anymore.

However, you're lucky because since you play on a device where windows 10 is running (windows 11 is fine too), you can play King games in another way. You have the chance to download King games for free from your Microsoft Store which is incorporated in your laptop. Then on Candy Crush app, you'll be able to log in to your King account and not Facebook account. If King account and Facebook account are already synced as you mentioned, you'll find all your levels right where you left off. If they're not synced then we'll have a look at it to see what's wrong.

Once you have Soda app or Candy Crush app open in your laptop and you're connected to your King account you'll be able to finally update your profile picture through King account settings. Upload any picture you want from your laptop. You'll be able to see this view finally:

Does this help? Does this explain better the situation you're in? Let me know, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

I also have a laptop with Windows 11 and I have installed the games, so I'm familiar with this situation. ๐Ÿค—

• julielad
    Options

Thank you done that, changed my profile thank you so much for your help you are a star โ˜บ๏ธ

• julielad
    Options

Awe just realised the other king games still have my facebook profile picture lol

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@julielad on the game app connected to your King account or the game version on Facebook?๐Ÿค”

• julielad
    Options

On facebook, can i play other king games on the app or is it just candy crush please, i would normally play a few different games when i played online.

• julielad
    edited April 2022
    Options

I have managed to change the photo on candycrush after downloading the app, that photo is also on candycrush on facebook but the other king games i play on facebook are still have my FB profile picture any ideas please ๐Ÿ™‚ or do i have to have a different app for different games.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022 Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello!

If the game is on Facebook only, then your picture will remain the one from Facebook, I'm afraid. I don't have other ideas, I'm sorry.

You can play other King games on your computer but you'll have to download each game app individually. You won't be able to have them all in one place like in Facebook or the late king.com platform.

From what I can see, you can download the apps of Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Jelly, Candy Crush Friends, Farm Heroes Saga, Bubble Witch Saga 3, Blossom Blast Saga, Pet Rescue Saga

• julielad
    Options

Lovely thank you, sorry to be a pain but are they all in microsoft store please

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Not all of them can be found in Microsoft Store.

In my previous comment I listed all the games that can be found in Microsoft Store. I don't think I've missed any

On a mobile device you can download all King games currently available. they should be even more than the ones you find on Facebook too because King company removed some of them from Facebook

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?