No friends

andersenpeta
andersenpeta Posts: 5 Level 2

All my Candy Crush Friends have disappeared. When I did have my lists of all friends & Crush friends I couldn't send to them the button wouldn't work. Now I have no friends & button works. I play on my windows computer from a downloaded app.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @andersenpeta and welcome!

Do you save your levels with a King account or Facebook account?

If you use a Facebook account, there is a problem regarding friends that is affecting players who play on Facebook site and Windows app.

It's currently under investigation.

Please keep an eye on the main support thread here for more updates on the situation

• andersenpeta
    andersenpeta Posts: 5 Level 2

I don't play through Facebook though originally all my facebook friends were there under the tab all friends with another tab for Crush Friends, though I could never send them lives. Now it's just All friends & the list is empty. I assume my games save to King as it doesn't prompt to actually save. I usually just cross the game off & when I load it again my game is in the correct place & my lives have refilled.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @andersenpeta

Does it mean Social Hub is now available in your game? Usually when that happens all friends randomly allotted by King are lost. they cannot be restored so new friends need to be added manually

the easiest way to add friends in Windows 10 app is clicking on avatars of the random players you're paired with when you play events like Soda team, "4 in a row", episode race, weekly contest. You can click on "add friend" button, this way a friend request will be sent to them and you just need to wait for them to accept it.

More infos here

There is also the option to share a personal link to invite people but it doesn't work as well as it does on Soda app on mobile devices. Windows 10 users can share links but can't click on other players' links to add them. Please read here for more info

There is a thread here where community members share their personal link if you're able to share your link. Tip: I suggest you to make some more comments (a couple I think) until your community status move from "Newbie" to "Level 2", this way you should be able to share links without problems on this forum. Your community status is displayed below your username @andersenpeta

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?