Fishing tournament unfair!

Options
Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3

it is impossible to beat people who get 10 fishes for every one of mine because they have new boards to play. Β I should not be penalized because I've completed all the boards you have available. Β I'm obviously not fishing against the whole world so you could put me with those who've also finished all boards. Β I'll still finish 2nd in the group probably, but 1st offers so much more in reward.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

It's obviously designed to encourage other players to progress, that seems to be the target audience for this one. It's a free promotion, doesn't affect the normal game so let the ones who are behind enjoy it :)Β 

• Kan_Nan
    Kan_Nan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have exactly the same question. I finished the last level: 845. I am waiting for new levels. @Steve, how are able to stay in top 3? I get only 8 - 10 fish per game. Very difficult to get even into top 20.

• Fred_B
    Fred_B Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have exactly the same question. I finished the last level: 845. I am waiting for new levels. @Steve, how are able to stay in top 3? I get only 8 - 10 fish per game. Very difficult to get even into top 20.

Play level 500 for hours. It's the only way i even get close
  • Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

I only play the fishing tournament when I have new boards. That keeps me close to #1, then I play board 8 over and over. I'll have to look at 500. I play board 8 because I know I'll never lose at it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?