Lost progress

Options
Vicki_Martinez
Vicki_Martinez Posts: 1 Newbie

I had to reset my phone and reinstall my apps. When I reinstalled Candy Crush Soda Saga and connected again to Facebook, it recognized me but did not show my progress.  It has me restarting at Level 1.  I tried disconnecting from Facebook, rebooting my phone, and reconnecting, but it still did not work.  Please help.  I was on level 303.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Vicki!

Did you previously have the game OK connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your mobile, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your mobile. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back. 

Cheers :-)

• Lyle_Esterkyn
    Lyle_Esterkyn Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I tried to do the same several times. I was bumped off at 297 while I was playing. Next thing I know I'm at level 40 now. Nothing I have tried...rebooting...updating fb and iphone...has worked. What can I do now?

• Lisa_Jackson-2
    Lisa_Jackson-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too just lost all progress at level 325. I can't believe it. Took me yearsssss to get there. I noticed I wasn't connected to Facebook so I hit connect and it booted me back to the beginning. Tried everything. Did either of you figure it out? If you contacted app support, did they ever get back to you? 

• Sérgio_Carvalho
    Sérgio_Carvalho Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Was 430 more or less, then had problems with the phone had to uninstall game, but when I reinstalled I qaas back at level 1, tried to connect to facebook on the PC and it was also on level 1.

Some progress saving, that doesnt acount for file corruption  or uninstalling...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?