Lives

emmaspr88
emmaspr88 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on level 2355. The game then crashed when I was 75 days executively. Can you please advise? Or I’ll be going back to day one, which is not acceptable, as I’ve ensured I play it daily

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,924 Level 5

Not much we can do when the game crashes and your daily rewards is back to day 1. Only thing you can do is to keep your game and device up to date. Check for latest updates. Also you need to make sure your device has plenty of free memory. Minimum of 2GB, but more the better. Good Luck.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,132 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022

Welcome to the Community @emmaspr88

I am sorry to hear your daily bonus is reset to day 1. It cannot be restored 🙁. The daily bonus can be reset for various reasons. An update of your device or game app, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Then the daily bonus will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 hours  booster and 30 minutes life again. 

Since your game crashed please consider troubleshooting so hopefully the crash doesn't happen again: 👉 provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @emmaspr88 and welcome to Soda community!

Unfortunately, features like daily streak and rainbow streak cannot be manually restored by Player Support if a glitch reset them, I'm very sorry.

Do you mind sharing more details in case they're needed for further investigation?

• Do you save your progress with a King account or Facebook account?
    • What device do you use? (make and midel)
    • Do you play on Soda app installed on your device? Or do you play on Facebook site through a browser (mozilla, chrome, edge, etc)?
    • What is the latest update version of operating system in your device? (e.g Windows 10, Android 11, iOS 15.5)
    • What is the latest update version of Soda app installed in your device?
    • What is the game user ID associated to your account?

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

Do ask if you need further clarification or help in retrieving these infos 🤗

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?