Days played reset back to day ond

Options
sandki
sandki Posts: 3 Newbie

Twice now my game has been reset back to day one. The first time i was at over 300 days. I play every day and i know i didnt miss days. Is this a glitch?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @sandki and welcome to Soda community!

Unfortunately daily login streak can be lost due to a glitch and it can't be restored to the number it was, I'm sorry😔

Can you tell me if this glitch keeps happening after troubleshooting? So I can report this problem

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Also this guide might be helpful

Thanks!

• sandki
    sandki Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

At least I know now its a glitch. Am back at day 1 again.

Thanks for your reply

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @sandki

Does this keep happening every day? Or was it a one-off glitch?

Thanks

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    edited April 2022
    Options

Happened to me on the 13th. Asked King support and got an automated message going on about Facebook (my game isn't linked to that) and referring me to this forum. I should be back to the 30 minutes free play tomorrow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?