Options
Cooloo
Cooloo Posts: 20 Level 2

New levels are uploaded every Friday but none yesterday

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Cooloo and welcome to Soda community!

what level are you on now? I believe new levels were released yesterday. Mobile users unlocked level 9000

Did you try troubleshooting to see if it helps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Cooloo Yes, new levels were released yesterday! So please try, as @Pitty_Kitty said: check for game and device updates. Incase all is updated and you still don’t see new levels, close the game, clear cache (not data), power off your device for at least 1 minute and log back into the game.

• debbielou
    debbielou Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

Personally : I think they pick and choose who gets what. I've been in the upper levels for quite a while. Trust me, not patting myself on the back.!!! Every single tome I get either close to winning anything like Egg hunt orthe weekly contest I mysteriously run out of new levels. Sometimes IN the winning spot by say 30, out of levels...tne game closes in 35 minutes. I go downstairs to get a popcorn and a pop and lo and behold, someone passed me by 12. How is that possible? Now Iwas ahead in the weekly 12 wins...ran out of levels 4 days ago. Now someone has60 something with 3 days left to play. I already have 2 badges, need one more for championship. Want to Take a guess at how many other times this has happened? Well I don't have enough fingers and toes. Or patience .. Wish I knew this was a game I would end up not getting anywhere with way back when I started! Sure there are other games to play like Quests, 4 in a row etc...But when you're out of levels and the only way to win what you've been playing for is to win a new level...well then once again you're done. So you should quit while you're ahead. LOL who's gunna do that. Not even me! Oh, and by the way I'm on level 9100 and here I still sit. Well, maybe tomorrow!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?