Candy Crush Soda level 615

Options
Stephan_Sundet
Stephan_Sundet Posts: 2 Newbie

Why do you make some levels so hard that it is not even fun to play anymore? I've been stuck on level 615 and have never even gotten close to winning it

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

I agree with you Stephan and I'm not even there yet myself. 

I guess that they try to keep it challenging for everybody.

Check out this video I found for you on YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaMXujnO2r4

• sean
    sean Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree and I am completely sick of them doing this. 

This level has nothing to do with trying to keep it "challenging."

This level involves no skill what-so-ever. The only factor in this level is if you happen to win the lottery of moves.

Just because there's a video of someone doing it on the PC version doesn't mean that it can even be done because I guarantee that 1 out of 1000 times this level is played it CANNOT be won regardless of skill. This level was designed to slow people down so they can create new levels.

Levels like these are not about being challenging, they're about being impossible until they decide to change then and let people through. 

I'm done with this game...

• sean
    Options

Check out this video I found for you on YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaMXujnO2r4

This level has nothing to do with trying to keep it "challenging." This level involves no skill what-so-ever. The only factor in this level is if you happen to win the lottery of moves. Just because there's a video of someone doing it on the PC version doesn't mean that it can even be done because I guarantee that 1 out of 1000 times this level is played it CANNOT be won regardless of skill. This level was designed to slow people down so they can create new levels. It's not about being challenging, it's about being impossible.
  • sean
    edited December 2015
    Options

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJzLbcm0EJI

I can share other player's frustrations when it comes to this level. I had to use extra moves to get through it the first time out of annoyance. Luckily I got the bars free from playing Bubblegum Hill which seems to be why they might be making the levels so hard, but can't say that I am a fan of having to play it for that reason. 

On the other hand I make videos and hate to use extra moves for them so I went back and played it again. I finally got it with no boosters when things set up right. The tips for Soda level 615 are to get both color bombs free at the top so you can match them together. Use a fish to remove the extra layer of ice off the top one so you can use striped candies to free both at the same time. After you match them together you have to use combos like fish + horizontal stripe, or any big combo with a color bomb or coloring candy. Hang in there and you will eventually get it, this version was played on Android.

• Stephan_Sundet
    Stephan_Sundet Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I finally got it. Started following a pattern of knowing when the fish or stripes dropped down at certain moves. More luck than anything.

• Ed_Thiessen
    Ed_Thiessen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am on the same level 615, and yes if this can not be rectified, then I am done here as well. Facebook has plenty to offer =D I think I am at 100+ tries already, and not even close lol This one is VERY POORLY DESIGNED! 

• Jesstears
    Jesstears Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This level is what's called The Lottery Level because it's all in the luck of the draw. One person on this board said they were able to finish the level by paying attention to when the fish will fall. However, you need stripped candies to go with the fish to clear the top level of the ice at the bottom/top (where the bears are located - depending on how you view the board). 

I just started this level yesterday and feel I've been on it for a year now. 

I also think this game is rigged to a certain point for it will get you down to one item left quite a few times that you become so frustrated you use power ups/boosts. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?