What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Glitches

Options
honeyj
honeyj Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Support

I’m currently on level 7208 ever since I’ve been in the 7k I’ll have a winning streak then my game ends in the middle of playing and the app closes . I have an iPhone 10x. On my currently level I completed it with nothing left I even got the confirmation at the end to go to the next level. But when I pressed it I ended up playing the same level again and losing all my rewards (timer rewards) . How can I fix the glitches

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @honeyj and welcome to Soda community!

Unfortunately rainbow streak can be lost due to a glitch and it can't be restored to the number it was, I'm sorry😔

Can you tell me if this glitch keeps happening after troubleshooting? In case I'd need to report this problem

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Also this guide might be helpful

Thanks!

• SassyMedic96
    SassyMedic96 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Is there any way to fix it so that streaks are not lost when the game crashes? It’s happened to me at least 8 times this week and I work hard for the streaks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?