Lost quest progress and boosters when transferred to new tablet

Breesie
Breesie Posts: 2 Newbie

I transferred my game to a new device. My game progress transferred, but my quests, quest progress and boosters did not transfer over.  Is it possible to get them back?

The app on both the old tablet and new tablet are connected to Facebook, so I thought it would all transfer, but, alas, it did not.

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Which quests are you talking about exactly? Boosters and messages are not transferable which is why they didn't appear on your other device. It's only progress and gold bars that sync when the game is connected to Facebook

• Breesie
    Breesie Posts: 2 Newbie

When I am on the map screen, there are three blue square buttons on the upper right hand side. The middle button opens up a side menu that shows "quests".  For example Earn  the Required Amount of Wrapped Candies, and when you complete the quest, you receive a booster, like a lollipop hammer or color candy.   On my old device, I have completed a lot of quests and have 25 to 30 of each type of booster.  That bums me out that I can't transfer them to the new device.  

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Ah my bad, I was thinking of the kingdom achievements. Yeah i think the same applies to them, it doesn't sync along with progress and gold bars unfortunately.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?