Fish booster on Soda Saga does NOTHING

Options
NottheMama-2
NottheMama-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I've accumulated so many fish boosters and when I go to use them they multiply and float away!! I'm so irritated. What's the point of collecting all the bonuses then go to use them and they are absolutely useless. If the feature no longer works REMOVE it. It used to work. The fish used to break blocks but now they show up and immediately fly off without doing anything. Please fix or stop giving this booster and remove the feature altogether. 

Answers

• Jenny_Green-3
    Jenny_Green-3 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

They don't float away...they put their little "double fish" magic in the level. When you use a fish in the game, it doesn't just give you ONE fish, it multiplies into TWO fish. Try paying attention.

• Jenny_Green-3
    Options

They don't float away...they put their little "double fish" magic in the level. When you use a fish in the game, it doesn't just give you ONE fish, it multiplies into TWO fish. Try paying attention.

• Jenny_Green-3
    Options

They don't just float away. They float across your screen and leave their "double fish" magic. When you use a fish in that level, it will turn into TWO fish instead of just ONE. Try paying attention.

• GZ
    GZ Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited October 2016
    Options

Does it matter if they multiply in 2 or 100 if they ultimately do nothing to boost the game??? They dont seem to offer anything other than this pointless "magic effect"
  • Jane_Nguyen
    Jane_Nguyen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree with you jenny, it s so annoyed to see that fish booster does nothing. 

• Tonya_Houpe
    Tonya_Houpe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

If you use the booster, then anytime you make a combination with fish during the game, you get double fish candy breaking up blocks. It's a great booster.

• Louise84
    Louise84 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Jenny, your answer was helpful, but your sly little remark at the end was not called for.  I’m sure there’s been at least one time in your life that you’ve been puzzzled about something until someone explained it to you. Can we please keep these forums clean and kind? Thanks in advance. 

• Danielle_Ewert
    Danielle_Ewert Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It does nothing!! They are a waste they don't leave any double fish magic as you can't make fish like on candy crush. 

• venture16
    venture16 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

My double fish booster does nothing. I have hundreds and they are useless. Can someone tell me how to use them?

• Elisa_Goldfield
    Elisa_Goldfield Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2018
    Options

If your fish booster does nothing then you should contact the game because it should work. Without a fish booster if you break a fish or make a fish it only provides 1 fish to break another spot. If you are using a fish booster and you break a fish in that level then 2 fishes get released to break 2 spots. You don’t have to press a button in game to use it, just have to choose it before starting the level. To make a fish you have to put 4 of the same colors in a square. It is pretty much impossible you don’t have this feature since this game was developed by the same company that everyone uses. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?