Why am I blocked from the fan page.

Options
sharon_regal
sharon_regal Posts: 16 Level 2

I can not comment on Soda fan page. This is taking my rights away from freedom of speech which is against the law of the United States. 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Sharon,

Did you check with Facebook? What makes you think you got blocked?

I think every site has got it's own rules and as long as you respect those house rules, you shouldn't have any issues nor in relation to the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution. 

• sharon_regal
    Options

Hey Sharon,

I think every site has got it's own rules and as long as you respect those house rules, you shouldn't have any issues nor in relation to the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution. 

Because I tell it like it is on the comment page on how soda cheats people out of lives and it is a poor made game. plus it shuffles all the time and peoples boosters come up missing. Plus I state the game is boring because the game is programed to keep people on a level for weeks at a time because king wants your money and if you don't pay you stay at the same level for weeks is not wrong. That is how I feel and I am being blocked because of those comments. King can shove that game up there butt.
  • sharon_regal
    Options

The answer is King does not like when players tell the truth on how Soda was poorly made and how you are cheated out of live. Also the game becomes boring after being stuck on a level for weeks unless you put out the money. There have been a lot of complaints on the fan page and I tell it how it is. 

• Randle
    Options

Sounds strange to me. As far as I know they let their players have a voice and express themselves openly. I've seen some negative posts on here and they don't get removed Sharon.

• Randle
    Options

Hey Sharon,

Sounds strange to me. As far as I know they let their players have a voice and express themselves openly. I've seen some negative posts on here and they don't seem to get removed Sharon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?