Unlimited Lives Vanished

I had over 30 hours of unlimited lives. I had to uninstall and then reinstall and when I logged in, ALL of my lives were gone. I have tried forcing stop, uninstalling and reinstalling again, but nothing has changed. I reported it and was given a ticket number (Id:3206036). No one has gotten back to me about where my lives are nor have they returned. Those are my lives, I earned those lives. This makes me not want to play the damn game anymore. Also, my lives in my messages are gone as well as some of my boosters. Every time I open the game I want to cry. I had some gold from the last crown challenge, but not what I have now. Did you guys take my stuff and give me 5 extra gold? Because if that's the case, you can take your 5 gold back and give me back my lives, my messages, and my boosters.

Best Answer

• Tatyana_Gordon
    Tatyana_Gordon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

In short, yes. They stole my lives and my boosters and say that they can't give them back. What a load of crap. I earned them. Hours of gameplay, gone. I don't even think I'll play any of their games anymore. To hell with them, then. Take your kind regards and shove it.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?