My fishing tournament has been closed since yesterday.

Options
Jeanne_Hill
Jeanne_Hill Posts: 1 Newbie

my fishing tournament has been closed since yesterday and my husbands is still opened. Last count I had was 170 fish and now the tournament is closed even though th time is not up

Answers

• Jenny_Green-3
    Jenny_Green-3 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

This has happened to me quite a few times, including this past weekend. If you log out of Facebook then reconnect, and/or exit the game then open it again, it will be there. You may have to do this multiple times.

• angelgirl
    angelgirl Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Logging out, rebooting, powering off, all done countless times, but nothing helps.

I believe there is a bug in the latest updates that need to be fixed.

• Jenny_Green-3
    Jenny_Green-3 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

The fishing tournament is over, now. It ended at 2:30 a.m. Next time it happens, try it again.

• angelgirl
    Options

I could still see the countdown timer even though it said it was closed. Then it closed and the countdown timer was gone.

Now with Bubblegum Hill, I can see the new countdown timer, but there's no Bubblegum Hill.

This has all happened since the latest updates and that makes me think it isn't a coincidence. 

• slr-2
    slr-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I could still see the countdown timer even though it said it was closed. Then it closed and the countdown timer was gone.

Now with Bubblegum Hill, I can see the new countdown timer, but there's no Bubblegum Hill.

This has all happened since the latest updates and that makes me think it isn't a coincidence. 

I think it's kings way of making money on boosters. I played the fishing game then it closes and all my money spent on boosters is wasted, now if king does this to hundreds of thousands of us just look at the money they make. They never respond back you can't call them so that makes us sol. And suckers I guess.
  • Irene-10
    Irene-10 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Jenny Green, I've also tried disconnecting, logging out, rebooting my device several times and nothing - it still says closed. What's more, it seems to only do it to me when I'm in first place, between 5-700 fish ahead of the rest. Coincidence? Unlikely. The rest of the time it's open. There is some other issue at play, no pun intended.

• Joel_R.
    Joel_R. Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Jenny Green, I've also tried disconnecting, logging out, rebooting my device several times and nothing - it still says closed. What's more, it seems to only do it to me when I'm in first place, between 5-700 fish ahead of the rest. Coincidence? Unlikely. The rest of the time it's open. There is some other issue at play, no pun intended.

I wonder if it’s some attempt to “punish” people who appear to be “gaming the system,” as it were? For instance, if you log in as the same player on more than one device, use up your five lives on one, then play from the other, and keep doing that.
  • angelgirl
    Options

Logging out or rebooting does not help unfortunately.

I believe there is a bug in the software as its been happening since the last update about one week ago.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?