Candy Crush Soda Saga won't sync to iPad

Theresamichelle
Theresamichelle Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing on my Android phone, iPad and computer for some time. Yesterday, my iPad would not progress to the next level (293-it was staying at 292). So, I deleted the app and reinstalled it (I've had to do this before when it showed a construction type thing and not letting me pass that level/world). Once I opened the game and connected to facebook, it showed me at level one. I am now at level 295 on facebook, and level one one the iPad. I have deleted and reinstalled a few times. I updated my iPad AND my facebook app. Still no luck. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Edited to add- So, I just tried to play on my phone. It still shows me at level 281. Is there some kind of problem on King's end with the syncing? I am on level 1, level 281 and level 295......but really, they should all be on 295. 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

This has happened to me, I'm not sure why it happens but my 2 recommendations are: Send your progress from Facebook to your device by clicking the “Play on Phone” button on the map. Also, open Facebook on your phone and in the settings menu, find the game in the apps section and click on it. This opens the game and also sync the game progress Hope it works!

• Enaid63
    Enaid63 Posts: 7 Level 2

My iPad will not progress to next level using candy crush soda which is level 1026 my phone has updated to this level please can you help 

• Enaid63
    Enaid63 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi I'm on level 1026 candy crush soda on my phone but on my iPad I can't proceed passed level 1025 as it will not load yummy yacht level. I have tried deleting app on my iPad and reloading but still will not get passed level 1025. Why has my 2 phones loaded the next level and not my iPad ? 

Please can anyone help 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?