Why when I. Are one purchase it records 2. This has been happening for quite some time, not always

Options
jany1946
jany1946 Posts: 1 Newbie

When I make a purchase and starting to review it seems at times I am charged twice for one purchase. What can I do.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @jany1946 and welcome to soda community!

In that case, it'd be helpful for you to check the history of your purchases. You should be able to find the list on the account that manages your credit/debit card (e.g Paypal, bank etc). DO NOT post the history of your purchases on this public discussion, please. It contains sensitive information that cannot be shared for your safety and privacy.

If you notice double purchases were made, you can:

• 1 Contact Player Support and ask for a refund. (the forum you posted on is not able to handle refunds, I'm sorry)

How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.

It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund.

• 2 Contact the payment service through which you make purchases (e.g Paypal, bank etc) and issue a dispute to receive your money back for a purchase that went wrong. You should find detailed information on the website of the payment service

Good Luck !🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?