about lapto

Options
smores15
smores15 Posts: 5 Level 2

Why don't i have the same contest from phone on my lap top .I had to switchover from phone as it quit working. I have noticed i have none of the contest on my game why .I got email about the baking the cake but go to look for it in my game and its no where . why is it all gone..??

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,618 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @smores15 welcome to the Community.

Since most players play mobile instead of laptop or computer, King's focus is more on mobile. When the different features/events are tested and this goes well, these features/events are also slowly rolled out for non-mobile players.

You can read more πŸ‘‰ here in the Help Center πŸ™‚

Answers

• Yosca
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @smores15 welcome to the Community.

Since most players play mobile instead of laptop or computer, King's focus is more on mobile. When the different features/events are tested and this goes well, these features/events are also slowly rolled out for non-mobile players.

You can read more πŸ‘‰ here in the Help Center πŸ™‚

• Yosca
    Options

Have you checked for game and device updates on your laptop @smores15

Perhaps updates are needed to make the game run smoothly and also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage πŸ™‚

• smores15
    smores15 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I checked it all laptop is updated and my laptop show 4.00gb with 3.88 usable ...sucks cuz phone broke and laptop had no contest or anything ...thanks for helping ..smores15

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?