Access shop

Options
zabou22
zabou22 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, for a few days I can no longer access the shop, I can no longer use my gold bars, I can no longer buy anything...Help!

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @zabou22 I am sorry to read you have purchase issues 😔 Usually the cause can be connection issues.

Please check that your WiFi signal is strong and or that your Internet Service Provider is not experiencing any issues.

You could do some troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Hope this helps.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, it sounds like app is not connecting to the internet. Are you able to try signing out and back into your account within the app to see if that helps? Cheers :)

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @zabou22 I am sorry to read you have purchase issues 😔 Usually the cause can be connection issues.

Please check that your WiFi signal is strong and or that your Internet Service Provider is not experiencing any issues.

You could do some troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Hope this helps.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, it sounds like app is not connecting to the internet. Are you able to try signing out and back into your account within the app to see if that helps? Cheers :)

• zabou22
    zabou22 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, j'ai désinstallé le jeu puis réinstallé et tout fonctionne de nouveau !

Metci à tous

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?