How do i add a friend - not working in social hub

Options
Niccollette
Niccollette Posts: 1 Newbie

I use the app on Apple. when i send a friend request it sends a link but doesn't work just sends you to the app store & there's no pending request in friends inbox

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @Niccollette and welcome to Soda community!

This problem has been reported and is currently under investigation. Unfortunately there are no updates.

I can only suggest to try changing the browser app you use to browse the internet. I experience the same issue in Samsung Internet on my Samsung device but if I use Chrome browser app to view other players' personal links instead, I can tap on them and open them with Soda app and not Google Play Store.

Currently we have these methods to add new friends to our friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, weekly contest, Kimmy's Candy Hunt, Shipmates, Soda Cup; more infos here
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

Let me know if it helps!

Thanks for the tag @Havish 🤗

• DrPepper59
    DrPepper59 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I would love some new friend invites!! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?