๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Welcome to the Community!

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,382 Community Manager
edited June 2022 in Discussions

Welcome to our Community!

This is the place for all sweet Candy Crush Soda Saga players to find exclusive information, participate in fun contests, get help and connect with other players around the world.

As a newbie you may be lost or confused. Here's a quick guide how to find what you are looking for on the site.

How do I navigate on the site?

Up to the left you'll find the game community's all categories. The main areas are:

Discussionsย - Find exclusive information and news about the game. Discuss and connect with other players in the game.

Start your own discussion thread by tapping the greenย NEW DISCUSSIONย button above.

Supportย - Get help and answers on any issues.

If you can't find any answer in the FAQ:s, hit the greenย ASK A QUESTIONย button and other players will help you shortly by replying on your thread.

Contestsย - Looking for different contests and fun challenges? Then this is the place to be in!

How do I comment on a thread?

Scroll down to the bottom of the thread. Add your comment in the box and hitย REPLY!

What's the hot topics right now in my favourite game?

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Pride Season - help Kimmy create aย Pride Celebrationย in Rainbow Reefsย HERE

๐Ÿค” Who's the secret host of the Pride Celebration?ย Take a guess in the latest contestย HERE

All hot topics and sweet threads can be foundย HERE!

Need more help or not finding what you are looking for?

Please comment here below and we'll be happy to help you!

ยซ13456725

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?