Why can't I login to Facebook?

Options
Livia_
Livia_ Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi, is there any chance you can fix your bug with Facebook? I've been trying to connect to Facebook for weeks now, but it just won't let me. It gives me an error message "Disconnected from Facebook". Same happens to Candy Crush Soda. Also, I've just updated to the latest version of the game today. Please fix this

Answers

• Livia_
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi,

Unfortunately none of that works. I've already done that and tried to switch to my phone's mobile data. (My game is on Nexus 7 Tablet). everything is up to date... What's even more weird is that sometimes when I start the game, there is a glitch that makes that message pop up even though I haven't tried to connect to Facebook.I tried to screenshot it, but it didn't show in my screenshots. It's like a a flickering grey overlay that brings back the message "Disconnected from Facebook" every 1 second or something like that. The only way I've gotten rid of it is by closing the app and starting it again a few times.

Thanks,

Liviaย 

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Livia!

I also have a Nexus 7 and it can't run the games anymore.

I saw this thread with an overview of which devices are compatible with the games:

https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga

I suggest you instead play Soda and Jelly on Facebook or from a newer device.

• Livia_
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for looking into this for me! I work with apps as well, or at least my company does and I know for sure we aim to make our apps available to all type of devices - even though they're a bit old (eg iPhone 3). I've only had this tab since late 2014, so I definitely don't consider it old or an old model. I'm sure something can be done about that... I don't have time to play it on Facebook (on my PC) and my phone is too old to support a lot of applications. So my only option is this tab. I've seen many others complaining about this issue as well - I'm sure not all of them have Nexus 7?ย 

Also, the original Candy Crush Game seems to be perfectly fine when it comes to connecting the game to Facebook. I'm sure if one works the others can too...

Many thanks,

Livia Ionescu

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?