problem with account

michelle04
michelle04 Posts: 3 Newbie

First I was connected with Facebook and my father logged in on my tablet with his emailaddress on the same tablet since then my account is connected with his. Even if I log on with Facebook. I've already deleted the game and the facebook app and also logged out several times but it's still the same. My account is gone and I'm playing on his account. Is it possible to check my account and put it back on my own level? 

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

Please try the following steps in order to connect to your FB profile:

1) Start the game and disconnect from Facebook

2) Reboot the tablet and start the game

3) Click on the blue button and you should now be able to enter your email and password to correct FB profile.

If the problem persists then please log out of any open sessions on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&section=devices&view 

Locate the game on the 'Recognized Devices' list and close the session. Please notice that this has to be done from a stationary computer.

After the sessions are closed you should now be able to start the game and enter your username and password for the correct Facebook profile.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• michelle04

Hi Mark,

I've tried both solutions but they didn't help. It's still the same.

I'm still at the same level as my fathers profile :-( Is there any other solution?

Kind regards,

Michelle

• michelle04

Hi Michelle,

Please try the following steps in order to connect to your FB profile:

1) Start the game and disconnect from Facebook

2) Reboot the tablet and start the game

3) Click on the blue button and you should now be able to enter your email and password to correct FB profile.

If the problem persists then please log out of any open sessions on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&section=devices&view 

Locate the game on the 'Recognized Devices' list and close the session. Please notice that this has to be done from a stationary computer.

After the sessions are closed you should now be able to start the game and enter your username and password for the correct Facebook profile.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi Mark,I've tried both solutions but they didn't help. It's still the same.I'm still at the same level as my fathers profile :-( Is there any other solution?Kind regards,Michelle

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?