Synching my progress from my phone to Facebook

Options
Josh_Cale
Josh_Cale Posts: 2 Newbie

I know this has been asked before but I really don't understand why it fails to let them synch my progress from my phone (when I have internet any other time using it other than trying to connect to Facebook and clicking on the crown to synch my progress) to Facebook. Are you guys honestly trying to fix this problem? I'm not trying to be rude or anything but honestly, what is being done about this? What can be done about this? Because I don't know if I can start again where my facebook progress is... and I love this game but I cannot re-do the levels I've already completed. I cannot uninstall the app on my phone because it will definitely lose all of my progress trust me. I don't know, PLEASE fix this issue 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I imagine they are trying to work on it, but think about how many players, devices and things are involved. It might even be an issue with facebook right? What have you tried so far, to resolve it I mean. If you let me know maybe I can give you some more tips :)

• Catyroses
    Catyroses Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Have you been able to resolve the problem.  I have the very same issue!  So frustrating!

• Nathalie_Golay
    Nathalie_Golay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don{t know the answer I just know I am really annoyed that I can+t can´t play pyramid solitare on facebook because it does not reflect the progess on my phone.  FB shows something like level 147 and my phone shows 961. SOis there no way to update on FB? so what is the point of syncing then?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?