level 1176. I only have 20 moves

Options
2»

Answers

• Adrian_Coyle
    Adrian_Coyle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level simply cannot be completed with only 20 lives even when using all boosters as four separate screens to complete. Jilly there will never be a video for completion in 20 moves as is not possible. The previous video and the only one online takes 29 moves to complete. They need to resolve this issue asap as getting mega fed up!

• Eggolot
    Eggolot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level is simply impossible with only 20 moves.

If you don't change something i'll be stuck forever.

I'm so disappointed for this.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You also need to email the King team, tell them you opinions, and simply ask them to not email you back and tell you it clearly can be done, but just to pass it on to the design studio who can look at it again and modify it. They can and do change levels, but sometimes, not straight away. If enough complain though, they will :)

Contact King link

• MJ_Marnie
    MJ_Marnie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's absolutely impossible. With 20 moves. It's ridiculous. Why have they changed it from 30? I'm about to delete the game as it's just too frustrating!!!

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited December 2016
    Options

It's absolutely impossible. With 20 moves. It's ridiculous. Why have they changed it from 30? I'm about to delete the game as it's just too frustrating!!!

I have been stuck for more than a week and therefore could not get to the treasure chests to win prizes. There is no way to compete if King decides to bring back the fishing tournament when this level is just simply impassable with the number of moves given.
  • Cookie_Kirby
    Cookie_Kirby Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I also make videos and I am a few weeks behind the levels so I am doing the changed levels.. Mostly I can do the updated levels without boosters although many are quite hard.. BUT level 1176 is not possible with 20 moves without boosters.

I have lots of boosters because I rarely use them and I had to use several to get past this level with 20 moves.. I just can't see how 4 screens, each with a peppermint stick needing 5 or more hits to clear, can be done in 20 moves.

If you know different please let me know.

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello all! Just wanted to let you know I've alerted the King Customer Care (last week) and they have forwarded this issue to the game studios.. because I tried playing it again & again etc., about 20 times and there's no way to pass with 20 moves. Hope there's a fix soon! 

Jilly

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Mendy,

The levels you see on the internet were made when the level first came out, since then there have been many updates to the game. When there are updates, levels are often changed as well but so is the challenge of the game to equal out. Try looking fora video with a current date. Don't worry, you'll get there! 

Jilly

I've alerted the King Customer Care and they have forwarded this issue to the game studios because I tried playing it again about 20 times and there's no way to pass with 20 moves. Hope there's a fix soon!
  • Twilight-2
    Twilight-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level is impossible and impractical with only 20 moves! Have the developers got even one instance where they have tested this game with 20 moves even with boosters?? 

Even if if one has 30 moves in this level it is a hard one to cross without boosters ..with 20 it just means halting the entire population playing this game ! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?