Best Level for Striped Candy Contest

Options

Answers

• lyonsloan_
    lyonsloan_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I read this link and tried level 252 and got 452 strips in one game. I honestly got tired of playing. You can literally play for hours

• Dale-2
    Dale-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

1476 gives a lot and easy to do without taking lives

• player_#1
    player_#1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2016
    Options

I must say how disappointed I am with this contest… I've played for many hours, used many of my saved up specials, and many of my saved up lives to get myself to third place in the prize was " One lollipop hamber, one chocolate mom, and two hours of free play"…  The treasure chest for more  generous… I wonder what the prize was for first and second Place 

player #1 - I won 1st twice not much more-one each of: choc ball, hammer, hand, strip/pkg and 6 hrs of play each time. played a game for most stripes and another for gold color jellies. I too thought there would be a bigger prize..
  • Comcast007
    Comcast007 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • macsmom
    macsmom Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Each time you win a level in the World challenges, you receive 86 stripes. Any level. #666 also gives over 70-80, but it takes a long time to play.

• Dd-5
    Dd-5 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I like level 1000, but it's hard to beat.

This contest is hard for those who have no new levels to play. Also I won the contest last week, or was winning but couldn't get back on to play as the site was done.  After four days I finally got back in but didn't win any of my prizes. It's messed up sometimes.

• Dd-5
    Options

Level 252 is wrong! you can play that level for seconds before you lose a life

I agree, 252 is timed level and all the timed levels suck.
  • Dd-5
    Options

Each time you win a level in the World challenges, you receive 86 stripes. Any level. #666 also gives over 70-80, but it takes a long time to play.

666 is my go to level for most contests and I usually place.
  • Ksviatko
    Ksviatko Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You used to be able to repeat these levels over and over to earn stripes, but King has deleted the entire world once passed. That really stinks especially if you've already passed them all and waiting for new levels. KING, please rethink this. One can only play the diamond path so many times. Now you're deleting levels to make it even harder to earn top 3.

• moo-3
    moo-3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2017
    Options

@ksviatko I found this too but if you power down your device (iPhone in my case) then restart it, those missing paths will reappear. 

Levels 1476, 1137, 906, 666, 344, 252 (though as it's timed you may not get this one first time but once you do you'll be there till you give up rather than lose). All of these are good for stripes. 252 will get you the most after a long time but 1476 is probably the easiest. 

Also, when you get the chance to do the 'get past three levels for the helmet' which gives you the rewards and additional 3 moves, play indefinitely on level 606. You can repeat this as many times as you like and for 4 moves per game (3 to feed the frog and 1 to hit the centre square with it to get rid of all 5 jellies), you can build up those boosters to your heart's content. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?