Level 228 keeps adding letters

Carol-8
Carol-8 Posts: 8 Level 2

On level 228, this has happened over 5 times in which the cheese chunks should fall but instead new letters are added.  I noticed someone else had this problem and it was attributed to something on Android.  I'm playing through Facebook on my laptop and have not played this game on any other device.  It appears to be a problem in programming.  It looks to be a design that no matter what I do, I will be unable to win.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Is it not dropping at all or is it only dropping by one regardless of how many tiles you've removed below the cheese chunk?

• Carol-8
    Carol-8 Posts: 8 Level 2

It is totally inconsistent.  Sometimes it drops one, sometimes it drops "correctly" in terms of a word underneath, and sometimes it adds a letter as if there had been no move at all.  I had to resort to using "crowns" to make the removals but this was inconsistent to any of the other Cheese chunk games I had played.  Given the inconsistency, I would never pay for anything extra to win this game since it looks to be designed for losing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?