losing a rank without participating in the challenge

The challenges have always been unfair for those who have completed all levels. If you participate and do not end high enough you lose a rank. I therefore choose carefully for which challenges I use the 15 new levels per week. And now I have lost my rank even though I did not participate.Can you fix this?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Isn't that how rankings generally work in most things? You can't get around it by not playing as it will just automatically rank you down if you don't, otherwise rankings wouldn't be accurate if you could reach certain point and stay there by not playing.

• Until yesterday the rules were that those who participate in a challenge could win a bonus and the best players urn a higher rank and those who were in the bottom of the challenge dropped a rank. There are eight ranks and I was at level 7. Suddenly the rules are changed and even without playing you drop. I don't know whether you also drop if you do not open the game. Since you urn more point by playing new levels and I am at the end waiting for the weekly new levels I don't have a fair chance with the rules like this. I am being punished for having played so many levels.

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

But if you didn't participate, wouldn't that mean that you would be at the bottom of the challenge automatically? Those that mean that when you didn't participate the last time, you didn't drop rank?

• This time I was at the bottom because I die not participate. The last month there were ca 2 challenges a week were I dis not participate. I never lost my rank before by not participating

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?