Cany Crush Soda stuck at 100% on Facebook

Marty_Jasak
Marty_Jasak Posts: 2 Newbie

Over a few weeks now I cannot load Candy Crush Soda via Facebook. Candy Crush Saga loads fine, Soda though loads slowly and is stuck at 100%. I tried clearing cookies, nothing. Everything is up to date,  and I am using Firefox 51.0.1 64bit

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Marty!

I suggest you try the following steps:

1) Try a force refresh of the page - hold down CTRL and press F5 to refresh the page.

2) Try emptying the browser cache - please see this page: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/ 

3) Try the game in another browser - for instance Chrome or Edge

4) Make sure you have other tabs closed

5) Make sure you have Adobe Flash player updated: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ 

Also I suggest you try the game on King.com. I've never had any issues after switching so it might work for you as well. I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Marty_Jasak
    Marty_Jasak Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2017

Hi, I tried everything via Firefox, none of it worked..I dont get while regular Candy Crush works, but Soda doesn't. Thanks for the help though, appreciate it.

• Pig_Bull
    Pig_Bull Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2017

I do not know the answer, that is the reason why I sign up, the game remains with the loading beam to 100% and goes no further(on FaceBook)

the best is maybe remove the game until the problems been fixed. is the only way to get their attention to problems like this and in my opinion with another browser, wont these problems go.

Firefox latest version in 64bit - the result =  problem

- 1st questioner used Chrome - an ugly little spare part as browser, however - the result = the same problem

which browser is left to be use? for an windows7-64bit, to play this game?

problems like these, must be fixed by the developer?!? there is no way out, problems like these need to be fixed by the developer. for the solving of these problems the development is called development, right?!? this problem is months a problem, but noone in development cares? therefore to solve such problems, awaken the attention of developers by not playing their game. only when noone plays this game, will bring the development become aware of the problem and they will fix it soon. useful, sure - but a fine way, i dont know, but it seems the only way to get the game loadable?!?

OK back to the questions:

which browser is left to be use, for an windows7-64bit, to play this game? and how long we have to wait, to the problem get solved?

(for me is the firefox the only right useful browser, so is the only question left, how long it needs it, to solve this problem?)

personal note: this is a translation with the Google translator, all grammar problems are not in my hands, because there is no German-speaking forum for problem messages, also a problem, which had been solved for a long time!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?