candy crush soda crash.

Options
Allan_Thompson
Allan_Thompson Posts: 1 Newbie

twice I have had lvl 1266 crash when I join a candy ball and a gum ball.  Spectacular clearance looks like it will clear and then freeze with the space ship on scree.  I want to pass this level with my bonuses back.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Allan- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that the game froze whilst you were trying to pass a level. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios   

I would like to also take a look at your account to make things right again :-) 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Polly_Ann_
    Polly_Ann_ Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I too have had the same issue, and have found more than one comment about this same issue in other comments. Color Changer + Chocolate Ball shows spectacular explosions than a freeze. I backgrounded the app, then tapped the app icon to open again, the level showed as complete, on the screen with the score. Tapped the [X] to close and the app crashed. Relaunch shows the level as incomplete again. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?