Purchasing

Options
wendyvera
wendyvera Posts: 7 Level 2

I wish to purchase gold bricks. I did havs my bank account details attached but it disappeared and I no longer can purchase anything or use any gold bricks anymore the only game I can purchase bars from is majoring. Why has my access to the store to purchase anything been stopped? Cheers, Wendy.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @wendyvera and welcome to Soda community 😀

Since you say that you can't use the gold bars that you already possess, does it mean you see a connection error message in your Soda app?

Do you see a red error message saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" in profile settings of Soda app?

It would be helpful to know what error the game displays

Let me know

Thanks!

• dlp1229
    dlp1229 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Today I Bought 2 Tasty Mix when I went to look and I did not get my 100 bars of gold twice

• wendyvera
    wendyvera Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Kitty Pitty, I was able to purchase bricks a while ago then all of a sudden I can't do it anymore for some reason. I would like to buy bricks again but it will not let me. And I don't no how to restore this.

Wendy.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @wendyvera

In order to find the best way to restore this, I'd need you to help me understand what's going on in your game. 🙂

I can't have a look for myself your help with providing more details is important.

What does the game display when you say that is doesn't let you buy gold bars? Knowing what kind of error you see helps

1 Let's go back to my previous question, can you confirm or deny the presence of this connection error when you visit your profile settings? It says: "there was a connection error, try again in a bit"

2 Which device do you use? (make and model)

3 Do you play on Soda app installed in your device? Or do you play on Facebook website?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

sharing full screen screenshots of the issues seen in the game helps as well

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello! @dlp1229

Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, this forum is not able to handle refunds and purchases issues as they contain sensitive infos of the player.

Please contact Player Support (customer service) and ask them for a full refund.

Check out this guide on how to contact Player support and ask for a refund.

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?