Why did my soda friends disappear and when I get lived from my team I don't actually receive them?

Options
Tlc181
Tlc181 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have done everything that candy crush told me to do and I still do not have my soda friends back and when I go to receive loves from my team and click on it I never receive the extra life. I am extremely aggravated with this game and all the glitches and the lack of support.

Answers

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,373 Level 4
    Options

Ask the committee

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tlc181 welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear you can’t receive lives. Do you have Social Hub in your game?

In Social Hub you can send a friend request in 3 ways:

first click on “add more friends”

• When you click on "Invite Friends" you can share a link with others

• You can also make a friend request by clicking on an avatar of other players that you see in e.g. Episode Race, 4 in a Row, Teams etc. Then some people see a code that you can share. Others (like me) don't see this anymore and a friend request is automatically sent to the other.

• You can send friend request to system suggested friends

And I suggest doing standard troubleshooting to hopefully solve the problem of lives not received:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

Hope this helps 🙂

• Gee_62
    Gee_62 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi. I play on windows 10 a couple of weeks ago the screen that pops up when you run out of lives changed. I no longer can get the lives my soda squad sends me. The only option is to buy lives or ask friends for lives no where to accept them. The old screen showed the lives sent and showed team mates asking for lives. Why did this change?

• Yosca
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @Gee_62

When I look at your history, I see that you have had issues with Win10 in the past. Do you use the game app in Microsoft Store?

Let’s try troubleshooting first:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If that didn’t solve the problem I’d like some more info:

• Do you play via King or Facebook account?
    • Which platform do you use? Browser or app?
    • What device do you play on? Make and model
    • Which version of the Soda app do you have?
    • What is your Game ID? Tap or click HERE how to find
    • Can you show me a screenshot of what you see -> the ‘new’ screen? How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

• Gee_62
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi Yosca I play on the app you get from the windows store. Just uninstalled reinstalled still get the same screen. Don't use facebook, game id is 7507416495. Since I just reinstalled I assume I have the latest version. This is what I see when I run out of lives.

The get help tab just has ask friends for help no where to get the lives my team sends me

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @Gee_62

thanks for sharing a picture! Sorry to hear you resorted to reinstall the app.😥Unfortunately it deletes all your boosters in the process.

It looks the there have been some changes in the app layout regarding lives. You're now showing us what you see in "get lives" section, do you mind sharing with us what you see when you click on "get help"?

In my game when I click "get help", I see lives sent by Social Hub friends, I receive all 5 lives when I click the green button "accept". I also have the option to ask for more lives with the blue button "ask friends".

I can also send lives to team mates by clicking "help" if they sent me requests and ask them for lives by clicking "ask team". (I don't need to open Team Feature)

In your case though, if you reinstalled the app, I'm afraid you lost lives that have been sent by your friends along with your boosters, so you might need to wait a bit for your friends to send you lives again

When all my 5 lives are fully loaded I can send lives to all players who requested them in one go, by clicking green button "send".

Let us know! 🙂

cc @Yosca

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @Gee_62

I wonder if you are still in a team 🤔 Do you see the team icon

with other members and are they still active? This is what I see when I'm out of lives and as you can see I can ask my team

• Gee_62
    Options

Yes I'm still on my team, I can see that my team mates are sending me lives in the chat and news window inside the the team icon.

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @Gee_62 Thank you for getting back to us.

Did you click on “get help”?

Can you show us a screenshot what you see, when you clicked on “get help”?

And let me ask @Pitty_Kitty since she also plays on laptop and I only play on mobile. 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?