[Windows Phone 8.1 - Lumia 520] Game crashes since November

Nico-4
Nico-4 Posts: 4 Newbie

The game at its last update (1.79.10.0, november 2016) crashes everytime I start a level. Every review since this update on Windows Store states it, and we haven't got any update... Reinstalling the game, resetting the phone, etc.. don't fix the issue. How this haven't been fixed yet ?!

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello Nico,

There is no issue in relation to the situation you have with your game right now.

If this has been happening for over 6 months, then it suggests it is related to your device/software.

Further than the troubleshooting steps that were recommended I can only suggest that you contact Windows Support.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall

Hello Nico,

Could you please run through the steps here to see if this help resolves the issue:

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-windows-devices

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Nico-4

Already done these steps, and redone it now. doesn't help me. Don't tell me its a problem with me or my phone, nobody using a windows phone 8.1 can play anymore since last update.

• Nico-4

So... Is that everything you can do for a problem occuring since almost half a year ?

• Johnny_Ryall
    Answer ✓

Hello Nico,

There is no issue in relation to the situation you have with your game right now.

If this has been happening for over 6 months, then it suggests it is related to your device/software.

Further than the troubleshooting steps that were recommended I can only suggest that you contact Windows Support.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Nico-4

Hello Nico,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Your reply is absolutely wrong. I looked to reviews on windows phone store from several countries (Belgium, France, Canada) and there is no positive comment since november, only people complaining about this problem, all with update 1.79.10.0.
  • Emor_Uru
    Emor_Uru Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm suddenly having the same problem as Nico, but with Candy Crush Saga, on my Samsung ATIV Win8.1 phone. I'm currently at Level 215, with no changes to the OS, and now no level will load. The game itself loads fine, but selecting any level will try to load, then will crash-dump back to the phone desktop. Yes, I've tried all the steps in Johnny's post above.

• Emor_Uru
    Emor_Uru Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2018

Hello Nico,

Kind regards,

Johnny

I agree with Nico: Johnny's "answer" was off-base. She's apparently been playing for some time, successfully, so the problem is not Microsoft's and she should not have to "contact Windows support". Her problem, as she states it, happened with a Candy Crush update, so this is clearly a King issue. Nico's question should *not* be marked as "solved", when it certainly has not been solved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?