Hi I lost levels to candy crush soda and now started back on 1,I need to get my levels back

J-14
J-14 Posts: 3 Newbie

I lost my levels in candy crush soda and now am back at 1 after reaching level 375 , tried emailing the person who helped me b4 but it won't go through, can anyone help me

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.

To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• J-14
    J-14 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Jhonny I tried what you said but my progress is still at 18 where I started over the game, I loged in both ways in facebook and via my account and both ways still showing  a low level am not getting back to 365, its candy crush soda saga

account : netti

email jnl75@yahoo.com.  

I don't know if it's because  I have the same user name and email for the other game candycrush

Thanks again for your help

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Gwendo_Carathers
    Gwendo_Carathers Posts: 1 Newbie

Please help me get back to the level I was on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?