I have passed levels and not received my reward gift boxes

Options
Trojandweller
Trojandweller Posts: 2 Newbie

I have passed levels in the 200 range again and again and the game is not recognising it and giving me my reward gift boxes. I have tried leaving it until the boxes expire thinking it will reset but it doesn't. When new boxes come up they are on levels I have already unlocked! Please help me fix this issue!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

In this promotion you will see 3 chests ahead of your current level, along the progress path. If you unlock all of them before the time ends, then you are done with the quest for this event. If you don't you will only get the rewards for the chest you have opened to that point in time.

Leaving the chests to expire means that you won't get the higher rewards.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• MamaElias
    MamaElias Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Johnny,

You did not answer the question, and I'm having the same problem. I understand how the game is supposed to work: you unlock a level, and you get the prize box. Well, when the level is unlocked, it does not award the prize. I have a screenshot to show you, if there is a way to send it.

• Trojandweller
    Trojandweller Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

In this promotion you will see 3 chests ahead of your current level, along the progress path. If you unlock all of them before the time ends, then you are done with the quest for this event. If you don't you will only get the rewards for the chest you have opened to that point in time.

Leaving the chests to expire means that you won't get the higher rewards.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hi johnny, I know that is how it is supposed to work, I have passed the levels that are supposed to award prizes but it isn't opening the rewards. So for instance it says that I get a reward for unlocking level 233, but I am on level 236 and it won't give me the reward....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?