It seems that many players (including me) are having trouble opening gift boxes! And King Care are

Options
Francis_Steven
Francis_Steven Posts: 1 Newbie

answering some of the questions with private messages to the individuals. Why don't you just tell us all how to fix it, openly, without all the secrecy, and then JUST FIX IT, its been going on for over two weeks!

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi Francis,

Thank you for contacting King care! This has been reported to the King moderators and is being looked into. Someone will be in touch with a solution..hopefully!

Hang in there!

Jilly

• Cheryl_L_Sabol
    Cheryl_L_Sabol Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Me too!!  So I got to prize levels 965, 969, 975, 983 and low and behold it doesn't give me the prizes! The gift boxes are there but no prize! What is the point if you beat the levels to get prizes and they don't give them! Ridiculous... And writing a complaint does absolutely nothing..

• Rosie_Cutting
    Rosie_Cutting Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I had the same oroblem I got passed three boxes none of them would open and then lost all my boosters because it decided a few days later to run out of time 

• Marianne_Evans
    Marianne_Evans Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Me too!!  So I got to prize levels 965, 969, 975, 983 and low and behold it doesn't give me the prizes! The gift boxes are there but no prize! What is the point if you beat the levels to get prizes and they don't give them! Ridiculous... And writing a complaint does absolutely nothing..

I found a game I somehow passed without getting any stars so I went back and played that level but the reward boxes I passed are not opening. I am guessing when I get to the third box it will possibly open. I will comment again once I get to prize box 3 and let you know what happens.
  • Deese36
    Deese36 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue.  Didn't open prizes or get infinite lives for the time I was supposed to for prizes at 988, 992, or 998

• JillyJill
    Options

Hello everyone!

King moderators are aware of this problem and they're looking into this. Please post your levels or your issue if you don't remember the levels here so you're accounted for  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cant-collect-gift-boxes-when-pass-a-level 

They will be updating this thread with information pertaining to the gift box issues. The shaded green answer is where you'll want to keep up with.

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

• JillyJill
    Options

The more players that post, the more they'll know it's not just happening to some and the more they'll look into it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?